Any serious gambler looking for an online casino will no doubt consider Leo Vegas’ bonus code to that of other industry players such as Mr. Green’s bonus code. But to choose the right online casino, the analyses must be deeper than the bonus level. Both of these two casinos do have very interesting and appealing attractions. Below is a review based on game selections, bonus offers and the live casino experience.
Selection of Games
Mr. Green has several reputable game providers including Bally Technologies, Thunderkick, IGT, Microgaming, NetEnt , Quickspin, NextGen, Play n’ Go among a few others. Leo Vegas on the other hand also shares some of the game developers with Mr. Green but source their games from a total of 14 developers, giving them a lot more mobile slots and games. While Mr. Green has over 200 game titles available, a variety of live dealer games that include live blackjack, live three card poker, live roulette, live baccarat and more, Leo Vegas trumps them in that respect. They boast a huge range of live mobile video poker games, scratch card games, roulette games and over 350 mobile slots. Mr.Green does however have the biggest mobile jackpot to date, of a million dollars.
Both casinos do not need one to download their games in order to play, and both are accessible on Android devices, tablets, iPads and iPhones. They each allow a free, unlimited playtime before one signs on to play for stakes. Additionally, they employ strong 3D graphics and sound quality, massively enhancing the casino experience.
Both Leo Vegas and Mr. Green have many varieties of live dealer games such as roulette, blackjack and poker, to mention a few. Mr. Green has the advantage in better graphics and display as compared to Leo Vegas, though.
Players also have access to the efficient customer service that both casinos provide. In case of problems, players can call or email the respective customer service teams of both casinos. However, Leo Vegas does not have a Live Chat feature, but the customer care support is online 24/7. Mr. Green offers Live Chat support, although it’s a bit awkward to use, they have an extra option of completing a contact form, but their customer service team is accessible only between 7:00 am and 1:00 am.
Leo Vegas has an incredibly attractive welcome offer. They give 200 free spins to players from the UK, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austria, Netherlands and Switzerland for them to try and test the ease of using the casino. Additionally, players get, depending on their countries, four deposit bonuses totaling at over € 700 worth in cash.
The Merkur games the Sunnyplayer Casino provides are fun and addictive. The simplistic design of the casino truly makes its platform convenient to access, and easy to navigate – thus ensuring that its users focus more on having fun. The ability to play for fun, without having to make any real money deposit is an excellent feature, especially for those seeking to experience an online casino for the first time.
The following countries get 20 free spins upon sign up and an additional 180 free spins that are split over a 9 day period to give 20 free spins after sign up, plus the following:
- UK casino bonus: Up to £1,000 over the first 4 deposits (180 spins are on Starburst, Twin Spin or Jack and the Beanstalk).
- Norsk casino bonus: Get up to €4,000 over your first 4 deposits + 180 spins on Vegas Party or Starburst.
- Austrian, German & Swiss casino bonus: Up to €1,200 (180 spins on Vegas Party slot or Starburst).
- Sweden & Finland: Up to €700 (180 free spins on Vegas Party or Starburst)
- Netherlands: has a special case where players get 20 free spins for 10 days, but none upon registration plus a money bonus of up to €700.
Players from the rest of the world: are given the 200 free spins and 4 deposit bonuses totaling $£€700 in bonus cash as outlined:
- The first deposit gets you a 200% bonus up to €50 deposit bonus
- Second deposit gets you a 100% bonus up to €150
- Third deposit gets you 50% reload bonus up to €200
- Fourth deposit gets you a 25% bonus up to €300
Players can make a 35x wager on all winnings made on the free spins.
Mr. Green on the other hand has a country specific bonus offer that is as follows.
- Ireland & UK Bonus: 10 free spins (Choose between Starburst, Fruit Shop or Scarface)
- Austria: 20 free spins (Starburst)
- Finland Bonus: 20 free spins on Starburst
- Poland Bonus: 10 free spins on Lights or Starburst
- Germany & Australia Bonuses: 10 free spins on Lights, no deposit
- Holland / Czech Republic Bonus: 20 free spins on Starburst
The bonuses on deposits are as follows for everyone:
- 1st deposit: 100% up to 100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to 50
- 3rd deposit: 25% up to 400
- 4th deposit: 125% up to 100
There are exceptions for the following:
- Norway gets a 9,000 NOK over 4 deposits.
- Austria gets 100% up to €100 the first deposit only.
Additionally, every player gets 100 free spins on The Marvellous Mr. Green slot, available online or on mobile, for the first 24 hours after one’s first deposit of £20 has been made and played through at least once.
Wagering on the bonus is up to 35x, which is applicable to any winnings made on free spins that counts as bonus money.
n brief, the main differences of the two are as follows:
- Leo Vegas has more games and slots than Mr. Green.
- Leo Vegas has better bonus offers than Mr. Green
- Mr. Green has more of a Live Casino feel.
- Leo Vegas is easier to play at.
In conclusion, the choice between the two is up to the player. For an authentic Live Casino experience, Mr. Green is the better choice. But for players who place the excitement of playing on first place, Leo Vegas is perfect for them.